Fire Fighting Pumps
Rugged, economical single impeller self priming pump. These units are driven by a 163cc Honda GX160 engine and come with recoil start.
Pump end designed and manufactured in Australia.
• Single impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
• Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
• Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
• 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing outlets and sizes.
• Polyester powder coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
• Patented floating impeller neck rings front and back. The front neck ring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neck ring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
• Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
• Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4″ tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
• Low-oil protection on all models – engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
• All engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
• All engines come with spark arrestors and exhaust deflectors for added safety.
• All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.