The Davey XJ50-T is a mid-range pump for garden watering and general applications. It is capable of irrigation and household applications.
The Davey XJ50-T is a high pressure jet pump. It comes fitted with a Torium electronic pressure controller, which regulates the water pressure and provides run-dry protection for the pump.
The XJ50-T comes with a two year warranty, and is easy to install and operate.
All pressure pumps should be fitted with an inline strainer to protect the pump from debris. More information and installation instructions are available from the Davey XJ web page.
• Proven reliability from a big brand manufacturer
• Two year warranty
• Low cost, high quality, reliable pump for garden watering and small irrigation applications
Selecting the right pump
1. Estimate required flow rate that you need your pump to provide.
2. Calculate how far from the tank the pump needs to deliver the water, both horizontal and vertical distance.
3. Check the size of the delivery pipe or hose.
4. Contact us for help using this information to select the best pump for your application.