The Davey Rainbank KRB-S2 is a high-range submersible pump for garden watering, irrigation, toilet and laundry applications. It is capable of supplying 2-3 garden taps, an irrigation system, as well as internal household appliances.
The Davey Rainbank KRB-S2 comes with a high pressure submersible pump and the Rainbank II electronic pressure controller. The Rainbank controller provides seamless switching to a mains water backup supply in the event that your tanks are empty.
The Rainbank KRB-S2 comes with a two year warranty, and requires installation by a licensed plumber.
• Proven reliability from a big brand manufacturer
• Two year warranty
• High pressure, high quality, reliable pump for garden watering and feeding toilets and washing machine
• Minimal pressure drop in mains pressure through the Rainbank II
• Mains water backup operates in the event of a power outage.
• Submersible pumps are very quiet and don’t require a mounting pad or a pump cover.
Selecting the right pump
1. Estimate required flow rate that you need your pump to provide.
2. Calculate how far from the tank the pump needs to deliver the water, both horizontal and vertical distance.
3. Check the size of the delivery pipe or hose.
4. Contact us for help using this information to select the best pump for your application.